Thursday, March 03, 2005

A late night chat (with some Tuna on the side)

tunagirlblogger : So, Rick. Do you ever sleep? rcktmanil: Yes I do!!! I swear! rcktmanil: I am doing laundry.. I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow tunagirlblogger : Oh cool. where are you going? rcktmanil: Madison, WI... whoo hoo.. lol tunagirlblogger : LOL Why? I mean, you have a right to go wherever you want, but WI???? rcktmanil: Hehe.. well it's for this Marketing organization for college kids... I was a member when I was in college and now I volunteer for it every year... tunagirlblogger : Oh. That's cool. I was a marketing major. rcktmanil: They do things like ad campaigns and sales promotion plans and stuff and present them in front of judges (me)... rcktmanil: Were you in DECA? tunagirlblogger : NO. But I remember it. rcktmanil: That's what this is... it's the college version of DECA tunagirlblogger : Aren't you the civic minded one. So ask me why I'm up so late? rcktmanil: Why are you up late, Karen? tunagirlblogger : Why thank you for asking, Rick. I am up late because I've decided to fit two months worth of cleaning into one night, because I suddenly realized that Patrick is going to be IN MY HOUSE. rcktmanil: ROFL! rcktmanil: Yeah... I have done that before... lol tunagirlblogger : Uh oh. I just realized that he'll be in my car too. FUCK! rcktmanil: Suddenly you realize.. holy SHIT... I'm going to have GUESTS... and this place is a STY! tunagirlblogger : Yup...and I have no clean underwear, and the kids keeping peeing on the seat, and... rcktmanil: Haha!!!! rcktmanil: You poor thing rcktmanil: I am doing laundry, I'd do some for you if I could.... tunagirlblogger : I'm doing laundry too. I have at least two loads left. rcktmanil: I'm just waiting for my last ones to dry tunagirlblogger : And yes. I am a POOR thing. At least someone feels for me. rcktmanil: I do feel for you... When does Patrick get in? tunagirlblogger : Tomorrow at 5:15 p.m. I'm so excited. rcktmanil: That is so cool!!! I'm jealous rcktmanil: I'm jealous of BOTH of you. hehe tunagirlblogger : LOL Well, thanks. Mostly he'll be tagging along with me on all of my mom stuff, soccer games, birthday parties. But I got a sitter for Friday night. I can't wait to be out of the hosue after dark!!! rcktmanil: Oh that should be ... interesting... Patrick with your little ones? Hmmm... HMMMM.... tunagirlblogger : LOL Pua said the same thing! He's actually very sweet and shy in person. rcktmanil: I actually could tell that... We all have much more outgoing personas online... I am a lot the same way in real life... kind of reserved... occasionally crazy. tunagirlblogger : He He! i am EXACTLY like I am on the blog...over-sexed and potty-mouthed. rcktmanil: That's so good to know!!! LOL... Oh I can be potty mouthed too... I grew up with my father... I learned all I needed to know. tunagirlblogger : Ooh. there was NO SWEARING in my house. That's probably why I do it on the blog now. rcktmanil: Probably.. supressed those desires to just spew forth with swear words! rcktmanil: I loved your post today by the way.. tunagirlblogger : Supressed a lot of desires actually. tunagirlblogger : THANKS! I loved your comment. rcktmanil: Hee hee tunagirlblogger : LOL. I should probably run and start another load. You should call this weekend. On Saturday night we'll just be sitting around watching porn. rcktmanil: I think some nearly-naked men will be making an appearance to RcktRamblings soon... I need some hits. tunagirlblogger : HA. I didn't get any extra hits. rcktmanil: I will!!! I may need a pick-me-up while in Madison.. tends to get boring sometimes. tunagirlblogger : I can imagine. rcktmanil: Yeah I didn't either when I did that whole thing the other day (all the body parts and such) tunagirlblogger : Body parts??? How did I miss that? rcktmanil: Hehe... I typed some inane stuff and put (Penis) words in strategic (ass) places throughout the (oral sex) post. rcktmanil: I think I got one comment... lol (I actually got ten... but who's counting-RA) tunagirlblogger : Oh yeah! I remember that. Well, speaking (penis) of ass (ass) I gotta get off mine (ass sex) and get to work (pussy). rcktmanil: ..... tunagirlblogger : Are you at a loss for words? rcktmanil: Yeah me too... I have to (blowjob) check my (labia) laundry and see if it's (fucking) done yet (cumrag). tunagirlblogger : Labia???? LOL rcktmanil: LOL... oh my friends are OBSESSED with labias... rcktmanil: It's so weird tunagirlblogger : Yeah. Okay...night night sweetheart. I'll talk to you this weekend. rcktmanil: OK!! Call me too... I'll have my cell with me tunagirlblogger : Okay. Later.... rcktmanil: Give my (big thick cock) love to Patrick tunagirlblogger : ROFL> Yes DEAR! rcktmanil: LOL rcktmanil: OK... good night Tuna Girl tunagirlblogger : Good night Rocket man.